DO YOU WANT A CAREER TO BE A SUCCESSFUL CHIROPRACTOR AT AN ESTABLISHED CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC IN THE NATION’S CAPITAL?
GLEBE CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE CHIROPRACTOR TO JOIN ITS HEALTHCARE TEAM
Dr. Ken Brough, Owner and Clinic Director of the Glebe Chiropractic Clinic is hiring a new Associate Chiropractor to join his health-care team. The Clinic is located in the downtown core of Ottawa, Canada’s southeastern capital, which sits in Ontario at the border of Québec. A cosmopolitan city on the Ottawa River, it has at its centre Parliament Hill, with grand Victorian architecture and renowned museums such as the glass-and-granite National Gallery. The park-lined Rideau Canal is filled with boats in summer and ice-skaters in winter. The Clinic is minutes away from it all!
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
Dr. Brough has been in practice for over 25 years. He established Glebe Chiropractic Clinic in 1994, and in 2009 opened his second clinic, Byward Chiropractic Clinic, which is the “sister clinic” to the Glebe.
Together, the Clinics have a robust presence and positive reputation within the Ottawa Community. Dr. Brough and his team of Associate Chiropractors work with both acute injuries and wellness patients. Thousands of patients have been served over the years, many of whom are life-long patients and refer family and friends to the Clinics. In addition, the Clinics consistently attract new patients given our focus on excellence in patient care and service, and our unique approach to business development, marketing, and community involvement.
The Clinics’ healthcare team currently consists of 5 Chiropractors, 13 Registered Massage Therapists, and 6 Chiropractic Health Assistants. Dr. Brough’s Management Team consists of a Director of Operations, and a Director of Professional Development and Recruitment.
Dr. Brough has developed his Clinics to provide evidence informed healthcare in collaborative model and modern care environment. The mission of the Clinics’ is to empower people to take personal responsibility for their health, and assist them to achieve and maintain a high level of health and wellness through natural means. As a team of healthcare professionals, our Chiropractors and Registered Massage Therapists work collaboratively in order to provide the most thorough of care to our patients and to create an exceptional patient experience. Excellence in patient care and service is our top priority.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- passionate about chiropractic health, wellness and being of service to others
- a teacher who educates their patients about the benefits of chiropractic and empowering them to take personal responsibility for their health and wellness through natural means
- dedicated to his or her individual/professional development, focused on their career path and willing to make it a top priority
aligned with the Clinic’s mission, vision and core values
- a team player dedicated to working collaboratively internally with the healthcare team and externally with patients’ healthcare providers
- prepared to engage in medical collaboration
- hard-working, focused, self-motivated and accountable
- one who possesses strong leadership skills, communication skills, business acumen and professionalism
- one who possesses excellent time management skills, planning and organizational skills
- interested and willing to participate in community engagement
- interested and willing to network and focus on business development
- familiar with Thompson Technique
WHAT WE OFFER:
- a unique opportunity to develop your chiropractic expertise and business skills while practicing in a central and bustling part of the City
- In-house Chiropractic Associate training, mentorship, coaching and professional development in areas related to patient management procedures; practice management procedures and protocols; professionalism; networking and business development
– Digital x-ray facilities on-site
– Zenith chiropractic tables
– Professional Staff
– Clinic retreats and team-building events
– Salary plus achievable bonus and incentives
- a comprehensive insurance benefits program
Glebe Chiropractic provides excellence in chiropractic family healthcare. Our philosophy is to empower our patients to take total control of their health and wellness for optimum health and well-being.
By taking a modern, holistic approach to your total health, Dr. Brough and his team work collaboratively with patients and their health care professionals to provide them with the best possible care and to optimize their health. Choosing to care for your total health.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Musculoskeletal problems (MSK) and Neuromusculoskeletal issues
- Back, shoulder, neck pain and low back pain and other back-related issues
- Any type of limited range of motion in the back, neck and shoulders
- Gentle spinal manipulative adjustments and soft tissue therapies
- Pediatric chiropractic care
- Health maintenance/preventive care
- Addressing headache, whiplash, vertigo and dizziness without the use of medications
- Repetitive strain injuries, sprains, carpel tunnel syndrome, bursitis and tendinitis
- Work, sports, MVA and other stress injuries
- Osteoarthritis, arthritis
- Custom foot Orthotics
ABOUT THE OWNER AND CLINIC DIRECTOR:
A Chiropractor since 1991, Dr. Brough began his career as an associate in a large group practice in Ottawa, Ontario. In 1994, Dr. Brough founded the Glebe Chiropractic Clinic, in Ottawa and more recently opened a sister location in downtown Ottawa, the Byward Chiropractic Clinic. The mission of his clinics is ‘to provide the highest quality personalized natural care for our patients’. Dr. Brough’s approach is to empower people to take personal responsibility for their health and to assist them to achieve and maintain high level health through natural means. He serves as a Director with the Canadian Chiropractic Association and as the Vice-President on the Ontario Chiropractic Association. He views his role as both healer and educator. Dr. Brough is focused on educating the public about the benefits of natural health practices within a healing and wellness context.
- Want to join a successful, dynamic, collaborative healthcare team?
- Desire stability and a robust practice with an established, reputable and successful Clinic?
- Enjoy continuous learning and are dedicated to your professional growth and development?
- Enjoy new challenges and are not afraid of hard work?
- Enjoy being of service and helping others?
- Desire to be part of a Community?
- Want to be the best chiropractor you can be?
IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR SUCCESSFUL HEALTHCARE TEAM,
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME VIA EMAIL TO:
Director of Professional Development and Recruitment
for Glebe Chiropractic Clinic and for Byward Chiropractic Clinic